Cortizone-10® Community Guidelines
Cortizone-10® social media pages and content are for U.S. residents only.
How can you contact Cortizone-10®?
If you have a question about Cortizone-10® or are seeking to report an adverse event, please reach out to our medical team for more information at 1-866-844-2798. Our team is available to take your calls 8:00 am-6:00 pm EST Monday through Friday. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911. You can also report side effects and product complaints to the FDA by visiting www.fda.gov/medwatch or by calling 1-800-FDA-1088.
For any questions about sponsorships, employment, or any other solicitation for services, please refer to the Sanofi U.S. website: https://www.sanofi.us/en/contact-us.
Why is my comment not appearing?
The following Commenting Guidelines provide additional information about Cortizone-10® social media pages or content.
- False or misleading: Do not post any clearly false or misleading content.
- Off-label use: All Sanofi Consumer Healthcare products should be used only as directed on product labeling. Posts and/or comments about off-label use of Cortizone-10® or that include any other form of medical advice are prohibited. Always seek the advice of a qualified medical professional with any questions regarding a medical condition.
- Links and tags: Please do not post any links or tags. We do not endorse any page content other than our own.
- Vulgarity or personal attacks: Posts or comments containing profanity or any hostile, harassing, abusive, explicit, libelous, demeaning, or discriminatory language are prohibited.
- Off-topic: Please do not post or comment content unrelated to Cortizone-10®. This includes content that is spam or promotes any goods and/or services.
- Miscellaneous: In the event that a post or comment does not fit into one of these categories but nonetheless is not suitable for the Cortizone-10® page, Sanofi Consumer Healthcare reserves the right to remove it at its sole discretion except as prohibited by law.
Sanofi Consumer Healthcare assumes no responsibility for any user-generated content posted on the Cortizone-10® social media pages or content. Sanofi Consumer Healthcare is not responsible for obtaining releases or permissions for user-generated content shared on the Cortizone-10® social media page or content. Sanofi Consumer Healthcare is not responsible if someone shares user-generated content from Sanofi Consumer Healthcare social properties on other social media page or content.
Sanofi Consumer Healthcare reserves the right to block users from each social media channel who violate or misuse these Community and Commenting Guidelines. We also reserve the right to take any Cortizone-10® social channel down at any time. We reserve the right to modify these guidelines at our sole discretion, without advance notice. Please check regularly for updates to these Community and Commenting Guidelines.