Cortizone-10® Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone
ITCH RELIEF INTENSIVE MOISTURE CREME
Maximum-strength itch relief without a prescription that works fast and lasts for hours while also providing skin with 24-hour moisture.
Relieve itch fast with Cortizone-10® Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Itch Relief Intensive Moisture Creme. Get relief from itch associated with inflammation, eczema, psoriasis, rashes due to insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, and minor skin irritations like rough, dry, red, chafed, and chapped skin.
Cortizone-10® Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Itch Relief Intensive Moisture Creme includes maximum-strength hydrocortisone available over the counter to help relieve your itch in less than 10 minutes and provide relief that lasts for hours. It includes seven moisturizers and vitamins A, C, and E to nourish and hydrate your skin; and aloe to soothe your skin.
Cortizone-10® is the #1 Doctor Recommended OTC Topical Anti-Itch Brand.*
Relieves itch fast
Soothing aloe vera
Designed to be sting-free
Formulated to be non-irritating
Moisturizes for 24 hours
Gentle on skin
Maximum-strength itch relief without a prescription
*2021 IQVIA Study
For itch associated with:
Minor skin irritation
Sizes: 1 oz tube, 2 oz tube, 4 oz value pack
WHERE TO BUY
Hydrocortisone is a steroid (corticosteroid) ingredient that works to temporarily relieve itch and helps reduce inflammation. When skin is irritated a chemical reaction causes blood vessels to widen. After this, the skin can become red, swollen, and itchy. Topical hydrocortisone products like Cortizone-10® stop these reactions and temporarily reduce itching from minor skin irritations.
VITAMINS A, C & E
These vitamins are essential to the skin as they provide nutrients necessary to support the barrier and surface of the skin and help provide 24-hour moisturization while hydrocortisone provides temporary itch relief that lasts for hours.
water, glycerin, dimethicone, petrolatum, jojoba esters, cetyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearyl alcohol, distearyldimonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, steareth-2, steareth-21, polysorbate 60, stearamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, methyl gluceth-20, propylene glycol, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, retinyl palmitate, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, glyceryl stearate, EDTA, PPG-12/SMDI copolymer, potassium hydroxide, beta-glucan, menthyl lactate, diazolidinyl urea, benzyl alcohol, methylparaben, BHT, propylparaben
- temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
For external use onlyDo not use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, both products are the same. The product’s name has changed from Cortizone-10® Maximum Strength Intensive Healing Itch Relief Creme to Cortizone-10® Maximum Strength Itch Relief Intensive Moisture Creme and the packaging has been updated; however, no changes have been made to the formula.
No, there is no safety seal on the tube. Do not use if the carton has been opened. We recommend keeping out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
No, for your own safety expired products should not be used.
Consult your healthcare professional before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and ask if Cortizone-10® can help.
Cortizone-10® can be applied externally to your skin. Please refer to the Drug Facts for indicated uses. For additional questions, consult your healthcare professional and ask if Cortizone-10® can help.
Use as directed. Apply to the affected area.
Yes, this product has a lavender scent.
The “10” refers to 1.0% hydrocortisone in our products.
No, Cortizone-10® products are not tested on animals.
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings to purchase certain OTC products, including Cortizone-10®. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSAs and FSAs. Plan details vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
MAXIMUM STRENGTH ITCH RELIEF OVERNIGHT CREME
Moisturizing itch relief with a calming lavender scent, that works fast, lasts for hours, and helps temporarily relieve and soothe itch as you sleep.