Cortizone-10® Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone
ITCH RELIEF ULTRA SOOTHING CREME
Moisturizes skin with 10 nourishing ingredients while providing fast, long-lasting itch relief with maximum-strength hydrocortisone.
Moisturize and relieve itch with Cortizone-10® Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Itch Relief Ultra Soothing Creme. Get fast relief from itch associated with inflammation, eczema, psoriasis, rashes due to insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, and minor skin irritations like rough, dry, red, chafed, and chapped skin.
The maximum-strength hydrocortisone available over the counter helps relieve itch in less than 10 minutes and provide relief that lasts for hours. Maximum Strength Itch Relief Ultra Soothing Creme also includes 10 moisturizers for softer skin and aloe to soothe your skin.
Cortizone-10® is the #1 Doctor Recommended OTC Topical Anti-Itch Brand.*
Relieves itch fast
Soothing aloe vera
Designed to be sting-free
Formulated to be non-irritating
Maximum-strength itch relief without a prescription
*2021 IQVIA Study
For itch associated with:
Poison Oak, Ivy, Sumac
Sizes: 1 oz tube, 2 oz tube
WHERE TO BUY
Hydrocortisone is a steroid (corticosteroid) medicine that works to temporarily relieve itch and helps reduce inflammation. When skin is irritated a chemical reaction causes blood vessels to widen. After this, the skin can become red, swollen, and itchy. Topical hydrocortisone products like Cortizone-10® stop these reactions and temporarily reduce itching from minor skin irritations.
Work by attracting, retaining, and locking in moisture on the skin to replenish lost moisture and nourish the skin while hydrocortisone provides temporary itch relief that lasts for hours.
water, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, petrolatum, mineral oil, isopropyl palmitate, sodium lauryl sulfate, beeswax, sodium cetearyl sulfate, methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, propylparaben, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, aluminum sulfate, calcium acetate, dextrin, zea mays (corn) oil, cholecalciferol, retinyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, maltodextrin
- temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves pain and itching associated with sunburn
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
For external use onlyDo not use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, both products are the same. The product’s name has changed from Cortizone-10® Maximum Strength Ultra Moisturizing Itch Relief Creme to Cortizone-10® Maximum Strength Ultra Soothing Itch Relief Creme and the packaging has been updated; however, no changes have been made to the formula.
No, there is no safety seal on the tube. Do not use if the carton has been opened. We recommend keeping out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
No, for your own safety expired products should not be used.
Consult your healthcare professional before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and ask if Cortizone-10® can help.
Cortizone-10® can be applied externally to your skin. Please refer to the Drug Facts for indicated uses. For additional questions, consult your healthcare professional and ask if Cortizone-10® can help.
Use as directed. Apply to the affected area.
The product is fragrance free. So you’ll know it’s there, but nobody else will.
The “10” refers to 1.0% hydrocortisone in our products.
No, Cortizone-10® products are not tested on animals.
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings to purchase certain OTC products, including Cortizone-10®. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSAs and FSAs. Plan details vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
BE READY FOR ANYTHING
A first aid kit is the first thing you should pack when you’re packing a bag. Not sure what to include? We can help you get the basics together, whether you’re packing a suitcase, a backpack, a sports bag, or something in between.