Cortizone-10® Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone
ANTI-ITCH LIQUID WITH EASY RELIEF APPLICATOR
Itch relief that works fast and lasts for hours in a convenient no-mess applicator.
Easily relieve itch associated with inflammation, eczema, psoriasis, rashes due to insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, and minor skin irritations like rough, dry, red, chafed, and chapped skin, with Cortizone-10® Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Anti-Itch Liquid With Easy Relief Applicator.
The maximum-strength hydrocortisone available over the counter helps relieve itch and provide relief that lasts for hours. It includes aloe to help soothe your skin and comes in an easy-to-use applicator for itch relief on the go.
Cortizone-10® is the #1 Doctor Recommended OTC Topical Anti-Itch Brand.*
Relieves itch fast
Soothing aloe vera
Maximum-strength itch relief without a prescription
*2021 IQVIA Study
For itch associated with:
Minor skin irritation
Sizes: 1.25 fl oz applicator
WHERE TO BUY
Hydrocortisone is a steroid (corticosteroid) medicine that works to temporarily relieve itch and helps reduce inflammation. When skin is irritated a chemical reaction causes blood vessels to widen. After this, the skin can become red, swollen, and itchy. Topical hydrocortisone products like Cortizone-10® stop these reactions and temporarily reduce itching from minor skin irritations.
Convenient no-mess applicator
This anti-itch liquid comes in a convenient no-mess applicator. With soothing aloe vera, which contains numerous vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, natural sugars, and other compounds to moisturize and soothe the skin while hydrocortisone provides temporary itch relief that lasts for hours.
alcohol denat. (45%), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, citric acid, disodium EDTA, ethoxydiglycol, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, maltodextrin, menthyl lactate, methyl gluceth-20, PEG-8, sodium citrate, water
- temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area by placing applicator on skin, press firmly and hold to activate the dispensing of liquid. Do not use more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor
- in the genital area. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.Do not use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, there is no safety seal on the tube. Do not use if the carton has been opened. We recommend keeping out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
No, for your own safety expired products should not be used.
Consult your healthcare professional before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and ask if Cortizone-10® can help.
Cortizone-10® can be applied externally to your skin. Please refer to the Drug Facts for indicated uses. For additional questions, consult your healthcare professional and ask if Cortizone-10® can help.
Use as directed. Apply to the affected area.
The product is fragrance free. So you’ll know it’s there, but nobody else will.
The “10” refers to 1.0% hydrocortisone in our products.
No, Cortizone-10® products are not tested on animals.
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings to purchase certain OTC products, including Cortizone-10®. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSAs and FSAs. Plan details vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.