Cortizone-10® Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone
OVERNIGHT ANTI-ITCH CREME
With a calming lavender scent, get fast-acting, long-lasting itch relief that temporarily relieves and soothes itch as you sleep.
Help relieve itch with Cortizone-10® Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Overnight Anti-Itch Creme. Get lasting relief for itch associated with inflammation, eczema, psoriasis, rashes due to insect bites, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, and minor skin irritations like rough, dry, red, chafed, and chapped skin.
The maximum-strength hydrocortisone available over the counter helps relieve your itch in less than 10 minutes and provides relief that lasts for hours.
Maximum Strength 1% Hydrocortisone Overnight Anti-Itch Creme includes 10 moisturizers and vitamins C and E to nourish and hydrate your skin. Lavender scent is added so you can enjoy a calming experience while you sleep
Cortizone-10® is the#1 Doctor Recommended OTC Topical Anti-Itch Brand.*
Relieves itch fast
Soothing aloe vera
Gentle on skin
Calming lavender scent
Maximum-strength itch relief without a prescription
*2021 IQVIA Study
For itch associated with:
Minor skin irritation
Sizes: 1 oz tube
WHERE TO BUY
Hydrocortisone is a steroid (corticosteroid) medicine that works to temporarily relieve itch and helps reduce inflammation. When skin is irritated a chemical reaction causes blood vessels to widen. After this, the skin can become red, swollen, and itchy. Topical hydrocortisone products like Cortizone-10® stop these reactions and temporarily reduce itching from minor skin irritations.
LAVENDER SCENT, MELATONIN & OTHER ANTIOXIDANTS
These ingredients help protect the skin from the damaging effects of environmental stressors and free radicals while hydrocortisone provides temporary itch relief that lasts for hours.
water, glycerin, dimethicone, petrolatum, jojoba esters, cetyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, stearyl alcohol, distearyldimonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, steareth-2, steareth-21, beta-glucan, melatonin, methyl gluceth-20, hydroxyacetophenone, ethylhexylglycerin, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, hydrolyzed jojoba esters, propylene glycol, polysorbate 60, stearamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, glyceryl stearate, menthyl lactate, EDTA, PPG-12/SMDI copolymer, potassium hydroxide, methylparaben, fragrance
- temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- temporarily relieves external anal and genital itching
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- when practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before applying
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- in the genital area if you have a vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
For external use onlyDo not use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
No, there is no safety seal on the tube. Do not use if the carton has been opened. We recommend keeping out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
No, for your own safety expired products should not be used.
Consult your healthcare professional before using if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and ask if Cortizone-10® can help.
Cortizone-10® can be applied externally to your skin. Please refer to the Drug Facts for indicated uses. For additional questions, consult your healthcare professional and ask if Cortizone-10® can help.
Use as directed. Apply to the affected area.
The product is fragrance free. So you’ll know it’s there, but nobody else will.
The “10” refers to 1.0% hydrocortisone in our products.
No, Cortizone-10® products are not tested on animals.
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings to purchase certain OTC products, including Cortizone-10®. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSAs and FSAs. Plan details vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
BE READY FOR ANYTHING
A first aid kit is the first thing you should pack when you’re packing a bag. Not sure what to include? We can help you get the basics together, whether you’re packing a suitcase, a backpack, a sports bag, or something in between.